Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February is Here, Just in Case You Haven't Noticed

Hello.  I have noticed my post are rather long, and I apologize.  I wouldn't want to hang around and read all the either.  But it's February, which really isn't a happy month.  It's the month you just want to be over so Spring can come.  Sorry if your birthday is in February.  I guess it is kind of special sense every 4th year it has one less day.  Yeah for February.

I have been thinking lately.  First, I eat way to much.  I blame it on the high metabolism.  I never want to lose it, but curse it because it gives me the ability of eating whatever and how ever I much I want without guilt.  Then it gives me a tummy ache which is never any fun.  In order to make my stomach feel better after a pretzel and peanut butter binge, I am here laying on my stomach as an ab workout.  Trust me it works.  If you ever feel guilty just sitting on the couch/desk/counter/chair/pool/whatever and you can feel the fat forming, just take your laptop and lay down on your tummy, prop yourself up on your elbows, and continue.  I am finding it makes your elbows fairly dry though.  

While browsing the internet and attempting to make my stomach feel less full, I visited my new found creative inspiration blog.  I am creative, but I am lacking in two things:  patience and no camera.  I love browsing flickr and blogs just looking at the other pictures people took and wishing I could do the same thing.  Someday, just wait, I will get a good and worthy camera.  But now I am inspired to get creative.  Maybe I'll take a picture with my little hp digital camera to show what my creativeness makes.  



No comments: